Who We Are
G Jones Garden Services Ltd is a family run Landscaping business based in Manchester which was established in 1988.
We carry out a wide range of soft and hard landscaping including the supply and laying of artificial grass to domestic clients, schools and commercial properties. All of our work is carried out by our own qualified and experienced staff. We are also DBS enhanced checked by Wigan Council We never sub contract any work out. Our success has been built around ensuring every job is completed to a high standard and leaving our customers extremely happy.
As a result of our outstanding record we have completed many landscape projects and artificial grass installations for Primary Schools, Nurseries and Secondary schools within Salford, commercial and domestic properties throughout the North West and also prestigious private gardens owned by premier league footballers.
Introducing Our Staff
All members of staff are:
- DBS Enhanced Checked which was carried out by Wigan Council.
- Full time and qualified in horticulture.
- Hold PA1 and PA6A certificates in the competent use of pesticides.
- Our team of staff wear recognisable uniforms.
- Operate safe, modern and quality equipment.
Graham Jones who is Director of the company has previously been a horticultural judge for the prestigious North West In Bloom competition.
Insurance and VAT Registration Number
- Public Liability: £5,000,000
- Employers Liability: £10,000,000
- 712 4406 71
Health & Safety
We hold the following policies and certificates which are all readily available:
- Health and safety at work policy.
- Risk assessments and code of practice for all equipment used.
- Environmental policy
- Social media policy
- Public / Employers Liability Insurance.
- Equal opportunity and employment practice statement.
- COSHH assessments for the use of all pesticides used.
- Horticultural qualifications.
- PA1 and PA6A certificates in the competent use of pesticides.
Meet the Team
Graham started working as a gardener at the age of 17 years for Salford Council, before leaving to set up the business in 1988. He has a wealth of experience in all aspects of horticulture. Graham is also responsible for all Health and Safety and is one of the Emergency First Aider at Work. He is also a horticultural judge for the prestigious North West In Bloom competition.
Lynne started her full time employment in 1992, she currently works in the office dealing with all enquiries, accounts, invoices and purchase ledger.
Jack started his employment at 13, working Saturdays and school holidays. After finishing school Jack went on to study Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Horticulture at Myerscough College in Preston. In July 2012 Jack was offered a full time position. He therefore brings a huge amount of work experience in all aspects of horticulture to the team. Jack is also one of our Emergency First Aider at Work.
Get in Touch
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.