Who We Are
G Jones Garden Services Ltd is a family run Landscaping business based in Manchester which was established in 1988.
We carry out a wide range of soft and hard landscaping including the supply and laying of artificial grass to domestic clients, schools and commercial properties. All of our work is carried out by our own qualified and experienced staff. We are also DBS enhanced checked by Wigan Council We never sub contract any work out. Our success has been built around ensuring every job is completed to a high standard and leaving our customers extremely happy.
As a result of our outstanding record we have completed many landscape projects and artificial grass installations for Primary Schools, Nurseries and Secondary schools within Salford, commercial and domestic properties throughout the North West and also prestigious private gardens owned by premier league footballers.
Introducing Our Staff
All members of staff are:
- DBS Enhanced Checked which was carried out by Wigan Council.
- Full time and qualified in horticulture.
- Hold PA1 and PA6A certificates in the competent use of pesticides.
- Our team of staff wear recognisable uniforms.
- Operate safe, modern and quality equipment.
Graham Jones who is Director of the company has previously been a horticultural judge for the prestigious North West In Bloom competition.
Insurance and VAT Registration Number
- Public Liability: £5,000,000
- Employers Liability: £10,000,000
- 712 4406 71
Health & Safety
We hold the following policies and certificates which are all readily available:
- Health and safety at work policy.
- Risk assessments and code of practice for all equipment used.
- Environmental policy
- Social media policy
- Public / Employers Liability Insurance.
- Equal opportunity and employment practice statement.
- COSHH assessments for the use of all pesticides used.
- Horticultural qualifications.
- PA1 and PA6A certificates in the competent use of pesticides.
Get in Touch
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.